About the Company
Well established real estate developer is looking to add to their accounting department. The job description below outlines the duties and responsibilities of the job. Of most importance is someone that will be a good fit for the company. The successful candidate will be part of an entrepreneurial team that likes to work hard while having fun. The company's focus is providing numerous housing opportunities in the areas of single family and multi-family construction in many neighborhoods throughout greater Seattle.
About the Role
Key Job Functions:
• Processing accounts payable invoices on a weekly basis;
• Month end reconciliation of payables in preparation for check runs;
• Reconciliation of vendor statements;
• Organizing check packages for builder signature;
• Tracking and updating insurance certificates and contracts;
• Reconciling credit card statement for builders;
• Filing of paid bills and documents;
• The position requires someone who is highly organized, works well on their own, likes to stay busy and
is experienced with meeting deadlines.
• Familiarity with integrated accounting software is desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• At least 1 year of experience preferably in accounting and/or contract administration.