About the Company
This company is based out of Vancouver, BC with seven other office locations including Seattle. The company provides both engineering and construction management services to a broad array of developers and asset management companies. The important work they perform helps preserve and extend the life of new buildings as well as the renovation of older buildings affected by water intrusion. They are also an employee-owned company which can be very financially meaningful to your career the longer you work there.
About the Role
Day to day duties to include:
• Assist in preparing bid forms and specifications
• Help as needed in obtaining permits
• Prepare draft agreements using AIA documents
• Assist in preparing project budgets including updates
• Track contractor’s certificates of insurance
• Attend site meetings to include talking meeting notes
• Help with project photo documentation
• Support business development and community outreach programs
• Two or four year college degree would be helpful in this position.
• A minimum of two years of project coordination or project administration experience. Preferably with
a construction or engineering company.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Highly organized with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
• Good people skills with the ability to work within a team environment.
• Ability to identify and solve problems.