About the Company
This is an opportunity to work with an industry leader that primarily works on negotiated projects and provides a high level of construction management and preconstruction services to their clients. Types of projects you will have the opportunity to work on include apartment buildings, hotels, retail centers and various commercial projects including office tenant improvement. Most projects are either select bid or negotiated work. Individual projects can range in size from $1,000,000 to over $30,000,000.
About the Role
Day to day duties to include:
• Quantity take-offs and ordering materials
• Reviewing subcontract work scopes
• Establishing and building relations
• Creating and updating schedules
• Change order administration
• Job close-out manuals
• Managing punch lists
The successful candidate will have a minimum two years of commercial or multi-family construction experience with a two or four year college degree in Construction Management.
• Advanced skills with Word, Excel and MS Project