About the Company
This is a very good job opportunity with a Kirkland based general contractor that has been in business for more than 30 years. The company is medium size with less than 25 employees and works on projects throughout the Puget Sound area.
About the Role
Typical projects include exterior repairs and replacements such as siding, windows, decks and exterior stairs. Work in individual living units is also typical and includes insurance loss repairs such as water and flood or fire damage.
The key experience and qualifications necessary for this position include:
• At least five years of experience as a construction Project Manager.
• Working knowledge of Xactimate estimating software a plus.
• Experience in working with Insurance Adjusters.
• Experience in working with multi-family Property Managers.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer skills to include MS Word and Excel.