About the Company
Very successful real estate development company with a large portfolio of completed projects throughout the Puget Sound region. Located in Madison Park the company is family owned and develops and builds all of their own projects. They have been in business for more than thirty years and have and excellent reputation within the building industry. The company is very team oriented and places a high value on the happiness and well-being of their employees.
About the Role
The essentials of this position to include:
• Work with architects and engineers through design and permitting
• Development estimates and budgets on upcoming projects
• Review and approve all building specifications
• Distribute requests for bids on upcoming projects
• Review all incoming bid proposals and material quotes
• Negotiate and issue all contracts and purchase orders
• Review and approve of all change order pricing
• Two or four year degree in Construction Management
• Minimum five years of purchasing experience working for a local single family or multi-family builder.
• Must be highly organized with good attention to detail
• Strong communicator and negotiator
• Must have advanced sills in Excel and BlueBeam