About the Company
For more than 30 years the company has been building high-end homes in exclusive Eastside neighborhoods. Attention to detail, unsurpassed quality and craftsmanship are the hallmark of each and every house. In addition, the homes are designed exquisitely both inside and out.and no two are ever the same. To fit in with the company, the preferred candidate will be a team player with a positive can-do attitude.
About the Role
• Coordinate and schedule all labor, subs and materials for each phase of construction to insure critical
path timelines and schedules are met.
• Oversee and direct all onsite activities of subcontractors, and supplier deliveries.
• Maintain a safe work site at all times; insuring that all local and state requirements are being met.
• Approve monthly payment to subcontractors and vendors including percentages complete.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationship with all city and utility inspectors to insure that
inspections are completed and passed in a timely manner.
• Participate in weekly production and budget meetings.
• Prepare and manage the completion of punch lists for final walkthrough of each home.
• Minimum 5 years of experience supervising single family construction projects of increasing complexity
and design in the multimillion-dollar price range.
• Ability to work under pressure, as well as managing diverse groups of people, vendors, subs,
consultants, and team members.
• Good oral and written communication skills.